Saturday, December 1, 2007

Just Because You CAN Do Something ..

... doesn't mean you should.

Let's cut right to the chase: wireless Bluetooth headsets for mobile phones are great. They're much safer for car use, and they give you the opportunity to be mistaken for a crazy person when you're walking down the street appearing to talk to no one in particular. But:

PLEASE STOP USING THEM IN THE BATHROOM.

I don't know why, but this drives me nuts. I see people doing this in the men's room at work ALL THE TIME. C'mon. Whatever you have to say just cannot possibly be that important. And I'll bet a week's salary that the person on the other end doesn't want to be talking to you while you're doing .. well, what you do in the bathroom.

I've not had the opportunity to research whether women do this in the ladies' room, but I'd bet not. So guys ... KNOCK IT OFF! Your conversation can wait. Take a newspaper into the bathroom like a real man!

1 comment:

pipskippy said...

Kudos - Bluetooth headsets are the stupidest thing ever. Useful when talking, but I'm amazed at the amount of people that accessorize with them.